Hunting Applications and Drawings
- Subscribe to Hunting Application Reminders from Michigan DNR
- Check Your Drawing Results
Note: Drawing results will not be available until the listed posting dates.
- Purchase an Application or License Online
- Application Timeline and Species Regulations
- Bear and Elk Hunt Transfer Program Hunters who are selected for a bear or elk license may transfer (donate) their hunt drawing success to an eligible person they know, or to an individual on the DNR hunt waiting list.
- Check Elk Chances or Bear Preference Points
- Pure Michigan Hunt Apply for the Pure Michigan Hunt from March 1 to December 31.
- Shiawassee Deer Hunt Information (DMU 273)
Hunting Licenses Currently Available
- Spring Turkey Licenses
Unsuccessful drawing applicants may purchase one leftover spring turkey license beginning March 8 at 10 a.m. EDT. Individuals who did not apply may purchase a remaining license beginning March 15 at 10 a.m. EDT. Licenses will be sold until quotas are met.