Master Angler Awards
- 2017 Master Angler Application
The deadline for submitting an entry is January 10, 2018. The application allows you to download, complete and save on your computer and then submit with an attached photo to: MasterAngler@michigan.gov. Please note: the latest version of Adobe Reader is required to access this form. There is a 25 MB limit when sending attachments to the Master Angler email address. The application may still be downloaded and completed by hand and mailed with printed photo.
- Search Master Angler Entries Michigan Master Angler Awards are the records provided by proud anglers. Anyone that thinks they've caught the really big one, may enter their catch and maybe even beat the state record!
- Master Angler Awards
- Master Angler Program Overview
- Yearly Catch and Keep Reports
- Yearly Catch and Release Reports
- Photo example of how to measure a Master Angler fish
- Fishin' in the Mitten: Catching Big Fish in Michigan Check out this public tableau that features state record and Master Angler data to help you discover where the big fish in Michigan can be found!
- Using the Fisheries Division's Master Angler database to improve your fishing success
State Record Fish
- 2017 State Record Fish Application
Please note: the latest version of Adobe Reader is required to access this form. Simply fill out the form, print it off to be signed by a DNR fisheries biologist, and then mail it and a photo to the DNR.
- State Records - including current holders Find out the minimum entry lengths/weights, current holders of state record fish, and how to apply for a state record!