Master Angler Awards
- Master Angler Awards
- Master Angler Program Overview
- Yearly Catch and Keep Reports
- Yearly Catch and Release Reports
- Current Application
- 2014 Master Angler Application
The deadline for submitting an entry is January 10, 2015. Be sure to include a color photo of your fish if it has not already been identified by a DNR fisheries biologist.
- Master Angler Photo Album After you mail your Master Angler application and photo to the Lansing Office and received your patch in the mail, you may showcase your Master Angler Catch on the DNR website. You may submit it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include name, species and category. This e-mail address is not for submitting Master Angler entries.
State Record Fish
- Current State Record Fish
- State Records Minimum Entry Lengths/Weights and Current State Records
- Search Master Angler Entries Michigan Master Angler Awards are the records provided by proud anglers. Anyone that thinks they've caught the really big one, may enter their catch and maybe even beat the state record!