- Get your Recreation Passport for four seasons of fun The Recreation Passport grants vehicle access to Michigan state parks, harbors, boat launches and trailhead parking, and preserves these green spaces for future generations. PLUS, when you check "yes" when renewing a Michigan license plate at the Secretary of State, you're eligible for discounts at more than 1,000 statewide retailers! Learn more at www.michigan.gov/recreationpassport.
- Find Michigan state parks, trails and campgrounds using the DNR's Recreation Search website
Discover a new favorite camping spot, learn about upcoming events, find accessible recreation or explore a new trail for hiking, biking, snowmobiling and more. Michigan's great outdoors await!
- Safety tips for a Michigan Summer of Safety
- State park and recreation area rules This overview of rules will help ensure the safety and enjoyment of all visitors to state parks, state trails, state harbors and state forests.
- Friends of the State Parks Friends preserve Michigan parks and recreation areas by helping provide fundraising, recruiting volunteers, leading restoration projects and providing educational programming for the public.
- Make a Campground or Harbor Reservation
- Reservation prices for state facilities
A full list of the various reservation prices for camping, lodging, shelters and boat slips in Michigan state parks, state forest campgrounds and harbors.
- Seasonal Positions in Michigan State Parks and Harbors (Job Applications)
- Mackinac Island State Historic Parks has Summer Seasonal Jobs
- Transporting Firewood Harms Campground Forests
- Hook, Line and Sinker: Learn to fish with the DNR
- State Park Explorer Program
- Outdoor learning opportunities
- Campground Host Applications Being Accepted