Lodging at State Parks
- Find Michigan state parks, trails and campgrounds using the DNR's Recreation Search website
Discover a new favorite camping spot, learn about upcoming events, find accessible recreation or explore a new trail for hiking, biking, snowmobiling and more. Michigan's great outdoors await!
- Historic Building Restored and Becomes a Rental Cabin at Harrisville State Park 1952 Building Finds a New Use
- State park camper cabins offer a convenient outdoor experience Check out the camper cabins at Port Crescent, Pinckney, Waterloo, Interlochen, Mitchell, Lakeport, Holland, Metamora-Hadley, Tawas Point, Onaway, Tahquamenon Falls, Proud Lake, Van Riper and Orchard Beach.
- Lime Island Cottages and Tent Camping A unique place to experience the splendor of Michigan
- State Park Rustic Cabins More than 60 cabins are available to rent at Michigan state parks, with a range of features and prices
- Deluxe Cabins Available at Holly Recreation Area These new cabins have a modern restroom, and can accommodate 6-8 adults in 448 square feet of living space.
- Thompson's Harbor State Park Cabin
- Little Presque Isle Rustic Cabins Enjoy the seclusion, surroundings, and atmosphere.
- State Park Mini Cabins Located within state park campgrounds, mini cabins are a simple and fun way to enjoy the outdoors.
- Cheboygan State Park Lodge The Cheboygan State Park Lodge is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, ADA accessible ranch style house.
- Overview of Michigan state park lodges Michigan state park lodges offer all the conveniences of home in a variety of beautiful outdoor settings.
- Tahquamenon Falls Lodge The Tahquamenon Falls Lodge is conveniently located between the upper and lower Tahquamenon Falls.
- Traverse City State Park Cottage The new Traverse City State Park Cottage is now available for rental.
- Hoeft State Park Lodge Check out the historic Sears and Roebuck Lodge
- River Hawk Lodge Proud Lake Recreation Area
- The "Twin Lakes Lodge" The "Twin Lakes Lodge" is newly renovated and within easy reach of a popular trail.
- The Dune Grass Villa at Mears State Park Charles Mears State Park offers guests the perfect beach experience when they rent the Dune Grass Villa.
- Grand Haven State Park Lodge The Grand Haven Lodge is the perfect place to watch the boat traffic and the fourth of July fireworks on the Grand River.
- Historic Bay Stone Lodge at J.W. Wells State Park Enjoy a stay in a historic lodge on Green Bay at Wells State Park.
- Fayette Historic State Park's Furnace Hill Lodge The Furnace Hill Lodge is a great destination for a summer getaway or a fall hunting or fishing trip.
- Highland Recreation Area Bass Lake Lodge
Enjoy a modern lodge in southeast Michigan overlooking Bass Lake.
- Modern Lodge Available at Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park Enjoy a weekly rental of the Kaug Wudjoo Lodge overlooking Lake Superior at the Porkies. This renovated, historic home provides an experience like no other anywhere in the Michigan state park and recreation system.
- Select Michigan state parks have pop-up campers available to rent at very reasonable rates! Looking for a fun family camping experience but don't own a tent or camper? Look no further!