- Deluxe Cabins Available at Holly Recreation AreaThese new cabins have a modern restroom, and can accommodate six to eight adults in 448 square feet of living space.
- Historic Building Restored and Becomes a Rental Cabin at Harrisville State Park1952 Building Finds a New Use
- Lime Island Cottages and Tent CampingA unique place to experience the splendor of Michigan
- State Park Rustic CabinsMichigan State Parks have more than 60 cabins available to rent in a dozen parks with a range of features and prices.
- Try One of the New Camper CabinsCheck out the latest in cabin accommodations at Port Crescent, Pinckney, Waterloo, Interlochen, Mitchell, Lakeport, Holland, Metamora-Hadley, Tawas Point, Onaway, Tahquamenon Falls, Proud Lake and Orchard Beach. All have the new Camper Cabins.
- Thompson's Harbor has a Rental Cabin
- Little Presque Isle Rustic CabinsEnjoy the seclusion, surroundings, and atmosphere.
- State Park Mini CabinsLocated within State Park campgrounds, mini cabins are a good way to enjoy the outdoors.
- Tahquamenon Falls LodgeThe Tahquamenon Falls Lodge is conveniently located between the upper and lower Tahquamenon Falls.
- Traverse City State Park CottageThe new Traverse City State Park Cottage is now available for rental.
- Hoeft State Park LodgeCheck out the historic Sears and Roebuck Lodge
- River Hawk LodgeProud Lake Recreation Area
- The "Twin Lakes Lodge"The "Twin Lakes Lodge" is newly renovated and within easy reach of a popular trail.
- The Lodge at Mears State ParkCharles Mears State Park is now offering guests the perfect beach experience when they rent the newly renovated lodge.
- Grand Haven LodgeThe Grand Haven Lodge is the perfect place to watch the boat traffic and the fourth of July fireworks on the Grand River.
- Historic Bay Stone Lodge at J.W. Wells State ParkEnjoy a stay in a historic lodge on Green Bay at Wells State Park.
- Fayette Historic State Park's Furnace Hill LodgeThe Furnace Hill Lodge is a great destination for a summer getaway or a fall hunting or fishing trip.
- Highland Recreation Area Bass Lake LodgeEnjoy a modern lodge in southeast Michigan overlooking Bass Lake.
- Modern Lodge Available at Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State ParkEnjoy a weekly rental of the Kaug Wadjoo Lodge overlooking Lake Superior at the Porkies. This renovated, historic home provides an experience like no other anywhere in the Michigan state park and recreation system.