The Michigan Department of Natural Resources is committed to the conservation, protection, management, use and enjoyment of the state's natural and cultural resources for current and future generations. The DNR strives to:
- Protect natural and cultural resources.
- Ensure sustainable recreation use and enjoyment.
- Enable strong natural resource-based economies.
- Improve and build strong relationships and partnerships.
- Foster effective business practices and good governance.
- Natural Resources at a Glance Learn about the variety of natural resources (and associated recreation opportunities) in Michigan.
Meet the Director
- Director KEITH CREAGH
With an extensive background in policy development, strategic planning and relationship building – and a lifelong love of hunting, fishing, camping and hiking – Keith Creagh brings plenty of experience and insight to his position as director of the Michigan Department of Natural Resources.
- DNR Directors Past and Present
1921 through today...