Land Sales & Land Auctions
- DNR Internet Summer Auction in Progress NOW!
An internet sealed bid auction of DNR Surplus Land began on July 9, 2014 and will end on August 7, 2014. Properties in the following counties are being prepared for auction in Arenac, Clare, Gladwin, Gogebic, Livingston, Midland, Muskegon, Ogemaw, Otsego, Roscommon and Schoolcraft Counties. For information about the auction contact Patricia Harlow at 517-284-5940.
NOTE: Clare County parcel #23547 (54.99 acres) withdrwn due to timber contract.
- DNR Surplus Land to BUY NOW!Parcels determined to be surplus that were not sold in a previous Auction have been relisted for sale at the auction minimum price. Search here for parcels by size, price, location, or other criteria.
- Subscribe to Land for Sale updates from Michigan DNR
- Land Sales & Auctions: Terms and Conditions The terms and conditions of purchasing DNR lands owned by the State of Michigan are covered in this document. It is important that you read and understand all the terms and conditions of DNR Land Sales.
- Private Road Easement Letter and Application
- Private Road Easement Application