Land Sales & Land Auctions
- Buy Now! Properties for Sale!
Properties that did not sell in previous auctions are available for immediate purchase.
- Subscribe to Land for Sale updates from Michigan DNR
- Land Sales & Auctions: Terms and Conditions The terms and conditions of purchasing DNR lands owned by the State of Michigan are covered in this document. It is important that you read and understand all the terms and conditions of DNR Land Sales.
- Exchange Land With the DNR
Winter auction parcels that were not sold will be relisted for direct sale on the BuyNow page (above) after the bids have been processed. A Spring Auction is currently being prepared to include: two Burt Lake properties with lake frontage, large acreage parcels in Newaygo, Midland, Roscommon, and Osceola Counties, and smaller properties in Muskegon, Kalkaska, Marquette, Gladwin, and Wexford Counties. More information regarding the 2016 Spring Auction will be posted soon.
- Private Road Easement Letter and Application
- Private Road Easement Application
- Frequently Asked Questions Sealed bid land auctions, frequently asked questions.