Land Sales & Land Auctions
- Buy Now! Properties for Sale!
Properties that did not sell in previous auctions are available for immediate purchase.
- Subscribe to Land for Sale updates from Michigan DNR
- Land Sales & Auctions: Terms and Conditions The terms and conditions of purchasing DNR lands owned by the State of Michigan are covered in this document. It is important that you read and understand all the terms and conditions of DNR Land Sales.
- Exchange Land With the DNR
- 2016 DNR Surplus Land Auction
A sealed bid surplus land auction will be open until February 10. The auction features parcels located in counties mainly in the Eastern Upper Peninsula and in Northern Lower Michigan, including Alpena, Arenac, Cheboygan, Chippewa, Crawford, Gladwin, Mackinac, and St. Clair Counties. Parcel listings are currently available to view in the "2016 DNR Surplus Land Auction" link. There you will find additional information, maps of the properties and a "Land Auction Bid" form. Bid forms must be printed out, signed, and mailed to the address on the form on/before February 10.
- Private Road Easement Letter and Application
- Private Road Easement Application
- Frequently Asked Questions Sealed bid land auctions, frequently asked questions.