Sales & Auctions
- DNR Surplus Land to BUY NOW!Parcels determined to be surplus that were not sold in a previous Auction have been relisted for sale at the auction minimum price. Search here for parcels by size, price, location, or other criteria.
- Subscribe to Land for Sale updates from Michigan DNR
- Land Sales & Auctions: Terms and Conditions The terms and conditions of purchasing DNR lands owned by the State of Michigan are covered in this document. It is important that you read and understand all the terms and conditions of DNR Land Sales.
- Bids will be opened on December 11, 2013. Bid processing will occur in December and early January. Winning bidders and unsuccessful bidders will be notified by mail. For other questions about the auction contact Patricia Harlow, 517-284-5940. Properties that do not receive qualified bids will be relisted for sale on January 13.
- Private Road Easement Letter and Application
- Private Road Easement Application
- Frequently Asked Questions Sealed bid land auctions, frequently asked questions.