Becoming an Outdoors Woman - BOW
- Subscribe to Becoming an Outdoors-Woman updates from Michigan DNR
- More and More Women are Becoming an Outdoors-Woman
More and more women are learning about and enjoying hunting, fishing, backpacking, shooting sports, canoeing and many more outdoor recreational activities. You can learn the outdoor skills that are necessary to enjoy these activities, too! Beginners are our specialty. Becoming an Outdoors-Woman programs offer a mix of outdoor skills over a three-day format. Designed for the novice, all equipment is provided.
Sign Up and Save the Date Events
This is a kayak/hike day workshop - daughters must be between 11- 17 to participate. Stay tuned for registration materials (coming out the end of May)
- BOW Summer Workshop - June 3-5, 2016: FULL
This workshop is full at this time. Registration is closed.
- Beyond BOW Fall Workshop - Backpacking, Fishing, Waterfalls - September 23-25, 2016, Porcupine Mountains State Park, Ontonagon
Cabins will be on the mouth of the Big Carp River and the Lake Superior Shoreline.
- Save time and postage by using the Michigan e-store!