Becoming an Outdoors Woman - BOW
- Subscribe to Becoming an Outdoors-Woman updates from Michigan DNR
- Check out our Winter BOW 2013 Articles with Pictures!
- More and More Women are Becoming an Outdoors-Woman
More and more women are learning about and enjoying hunting, fishing, backpacking, shooting sports, canoeing and many more outdoor recreational activities. You can learn the outdoor skills that are necessary to enjoy these activities, too! Beginners are our specialty. Becoming an Outdoors-Woman programs offer a mix of outdoor skills over a three-day format. Designed for the novice, all equipment is provided.
Sign Up and Save the Date Events
- Save time and postage by using the Michigan e-store!
- Beyond BOW Salmon Fishing September 26-27, 2014
Carp River near St. Ignace Contact Sharon at 906-228-6561 for more information. Space is limited!
- Mother Daughter Workshop, August 2, 2014
At Tourist Park in Marquette THIS CLASS IS FULL, PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR OTHER CLASSES OF INTEREST!