Becoming an Outdoors Woman - BOW
- Subscribe to Becoming an Outdoors-Woman updates from Michigan DNR
- More and More Women are Becoming an Outdoors-Woman
More and more women are learning about and enjoying hunting, fishing, backpacking, shooting sports, kayaking and many more outdoor recreational activities. You can learn the outdoor skills that are necessary to enjoy these activities, too! Beginners are our specialty. Becoming an Outdoors-Woman programs offer a mix of outdoor skills over a three-day format. Designed for the novice, all equipment is provided.
Phone: 906-293-5131 ext. 4004
Sign Up and Save the Date Events
- Beyond BOW Steelhead Fishing Workshop:
October 27-29, 2017, Tahquamenon Falls State Park, Paradise. THIS CLASS IS FULL
- Craig Lake State Park Backpacking Workshop:
October 27-29, 2017, Craig Lake State Park, Champion. THIS CLASS IS FULL.
- Beyond BOW Waterfowl Hunt
November 3-4, 2017, Nayanquing Point State Wildlife Area, Pinconning
- BOW Winter Workshop Event
February 23-25, 2018, Bay Cliff Health Camp, Big Bay. SAVE THE DATE!