Diseases of Michigan's Wildlife
- Michigan Wildlife Disease Manual
- Bovine Tuberculosis
- Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD)
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) in White-Tailed Deer
- Type E Botulism in Michigan's Wildlife Type E botulism has been confirmed in the deaths of many fish-eating waterfowl and diving ducks along the beaches of northern Lake Michigan.
- West Nile Virus Follow this link to the State of Michigan's comprehensive West Nile Virus website. Report sick or dead birds and mammals here.
- Frequently Asked Questions About White-Nose Syndrome
More About White-Nose Syndrome @ Michigan.gov/wns
- Other Emerging Diseases Emerging infectious diseases that may be transmitted between animals and humans are a concern for all. Learn more about these diseases at Michigan's multi-agency Emerging Diseases website.
- Bovine Tuberculosis Information for Hunters
- Information About Type E Botulism for Waterfowl Hunters Type E botulism-related precautions that waterfowl hunters in the northern Lower Peninsula and the eastern Upper Peninsula should follow.
- Information for Game Bird Hunters
- Check Your Deer Laboratory Testing Results Online
- DNR Wildlife Disease Lab
The DNR Wildlife Disease Laboratory is responsible for monitoring the health and well-being of the wildlife in the state of Michigan.