- Free Adobe Reader Mobile App Recommended for Smartphone UsersA free download of Adobe Reader Mobile is recommended for smartphone users who utilize the interactive PDF versions of our hunting digests. Our interactive PDFs have "clickable" tables of contents and hyperlinks making them more user friendly. By using Adobe Reader Mobile, you are ensured that all of the interactive features are available on your smartphone, as well as additional features like bookmarking, highlighting, adding notes, and even a "night mode" that reverses the PDF to white text on a black background. You can download Adobe Reader Mobile for free - for either iPhone or Android.
Hunting Digests are not a complete collection of hunting regulations and laws. They are a condensed collection of rules and regulations for hunters' convenience. The Wildlife Conservation Orders contain complete listings of regulations and legal descriptions, including the boundaries of management units for each species applicable during their regular hunting seasons.
- 2014 Bear Hunting Digest (Interactive)- 1.9mb Download
- 2014 Elk Hunting Digest (Interactive) - 1.4mb Dowload
- 2014 Antlerless Deer Hunting Digest (Interactive) - 1.4mb Download
- 2014 Spring Turkey Digest (Interactive) - 1.5mb Download
- 2014 Fall Turkey Digest (Interactive) - 2.2mb Download
- 2014 Michigan Hunting and Trapping Digest (Interactive) - 10mb Download Corrections: 1) Woodcock season start/end dates corrected to Sept 20 - Nov 3.
- 2014 Reserved Waterfowl Hunting Digest (Interactive) - 0.3mb Download
- 2014 Waterfowl Hunting Digest (Interactive) - 1.5mb Download
- 2014-15 Hunting Access Program Digest (Interactive) - 1.5mb Download