DNR Customer Service Guide [PDF]
Lansing Office Open Monday - Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Outside of Lansing DNR Service Centers, Open Monday - Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Connect with us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
REPORT ALL POACHING — 1-800-292-7800
Report All Poaching Complaint Form This reporting form is for Michigan complaints only.
Complaints may be given to our operators by reporting online or calling the toll-free Report All Poaching number.
- Click for camping reservations or call 1-800-447-2757
- For campground or harbor reservation questions or problems please use this reservation system comment form, or e-mail DNR-Reservations@michigan.gov.
- For information on Recreation Passport, please visit: www.michigan.gov/recreationpassport. If you have questions, please call 517-284-7275
- Online Report Card: Tell us about your park, recreation area, or boating experience.
- Buy your fishing license.
- If you have questions about fishing licenses or problems purchasing a license, e-mail to: MDNR-E-License@michigan.gov or call: 517-284-6057.
- For general fishing questions, please e-mail DNR-Fisheries@michigan.gov
- Information on wildfires
- Burn permit information www.michigan.gov/burnpermit
- For general forestry questions, please e-mail DNR-Forestry@michigan.gov
- Buy your hunting license
- If you have questions about hunting licenses or problems purchasing a license, e-mail to: MDNR-E-License@michigan.gov
- Obtain a copy of your hunter safety certificate (or boating, ORV, snowmobiling)
- For general hunting questions, please e-mail DNR-Wildlife@michigan.gov
- Hunting, fishing, trespass, and other laws and regulations
- Boating Laws
- Snowmobile Regulations
- Off-Road Vehicle Laws
- How to Become a Conservation Officer: www.michigan.gov/conservationofficers
- For general enforcement questions, please e-mail DNR-LawEnforcement@michigan.gov
- Buy your hunting or fishing license
- General questions about hunting and fishing licenses, snow permits, ORV licenses, or using the e-license Web site please e-mail to: MDNR-E-License@michigan.gov or call 517-284-6057.
- Find a public boating access site, marina, or harbor
- ORV/ATV Riding
- Snowmobile Trail Maps
- If you have general recreation questions, please e-mail DNR-ParksAndRecreation@michigan.gov
- Report sightings of wolves, cougars, diseased animals, etc.
- Feral Swine — report sightings and information: www.michigan.gov/feralswine
- Licensed Wildlife Rehabilitators
- For general wildlife questions, please e-mail DNR-Wildlife@michigan.gov or call 517-284-9453 (517-284-WILD)