Report All Poaching (RAP)
- Report All Poaching Report All Poaching (RAP), is a service for the public to report wrongdoings to the Department of Natural Resources.
- Poaching Poacher - a person who hunts, traps, or fishes illegally.Poaching - the illegal taking of fish or wildlife.
- Report All Poaching video segment This segment from the Q1 Buck Pole TV show looks at how the Report All Poaching program works and when citizens should contact a conservation officer through the RAP line.
- How to Report a Violation Call the toll free Report All Poaching (RAP) phone number 1-800-292-7800, or use the RAP online form.
- Rewards You may qualify for a reward if you furnish information that leads to the arrest and conviction of a person or persons taking, attempting to take, possessing or commercializing in wildlife resources contrary to Michigan or Federal law.
It's the Law
- Laws & Legislation Conservation Officers are responsible for upholding the conservation laws of the State of Michigan.