MFTIS: Reporting the Results of Your Tournament
Question 1: Do I have to report the results of my tournament?
Yes. Bass tournament directors are required by Fish Order 215.15A to report results online to the Department by December 31. Tournament directors are to collect and report the following statistics for each tournament registered:
- Total Number of Anglers
- Total Number of Boats
- Limit Per Angler for this Tournament (maximum number of bass an angler is allowed to weigh in)
- Total Number of Bass Weighed
- Total Number of Largemouth Bass Weighed
- Number of Largemouth Bass Greater than 5 lb.
- Total Number of Smallmouth Bass Weighed
- Number of Smallmouth Bass Greater than 5 lb.
- Total Pound Weighed (Total weight of all bass)
- Heaviest Bass Weighed
Directors can enter tournament results for tournaments that have occurred by signing into the Tournament Information System and selecting “Enter Results” for each tournament in their “My Tournaments” list.
Question 2: How do I report my tournament results?
The director can enter tournament results for tournaments that have occurred by signing into the Tournament Information System and selecting their "My Tournaments" list.
Once a tournament date has passed a red "report results" link will appear next to the tournament on your "my tournaments" list. Directors can then click the link and fill in the 10 required data fields. Information for a passed tournament can be entered at any time.