Special License/Permit Applications

You will need an Application for Miscellaneous Licenses to apply for the following licenses:
Non Resident Fur Manufacturer
Resident Fur Manufacturer
Fur Buyer
Fur Processor
Taxidermy (3-Year License)
Retail Minnow, Wiggler & Crayfish Dealer
Resident Wholesale Minnow, Wiggler & Crayfish Dealer
Non Resident Wholesale Minnow, Wiggler & Crayfish Dealer
Resident Minnow Catchers
Permit to Export Bait
Wholesale Fish Dealer
Sport Trolling License (Resident / NonResident)

Additional information:

Commercial Minnow, Wiggler, and Crayfish Daily Harvest Report

Taxidermy Tag Order

Michigan Sport Trolling License How to become a licensed sport trolling boat captain.

Minnow, Wiggler & Crayfish Dealers  How to get a Minnow Dealers License.

Wholesale Fish Dealer's License State Law MCL 324.47333 requires that every person who deals in fish by operating a wholesale fish market or fish house, or who solicits the purchase of or buys fish for wholesale distribution, shall secure a license from the Department of Natural Resources.

If you have any questions about these applications you should contact:

Licensing and Reservations
Michigan Department of Natural Resources
PO Box 30181
Lansing MI 48909-7681

Telephone: 517-284-6057
TTY/TDD: 711 (Michigan Relay Center)