Waterfowl and Wetland Species Hunting

  • Select a species:

    Click here for early teal season information Click here for youth waterfowl hunt information

    Licenses and endorsements required to hunt waterfowl and migratory wetland species:

    • Base License
    • Waterfowl Hunting License
    • Federal Migratory Bird Hunting Stamp
    • HIP Endorsement (included automatically with purchase of the Waterfowl Hunting License).