Michigan Pheasant Restoration Initiative
- Click Here To Learn More About the Pheasant Restoration Initiative
Over the next couple months, Michigan United Conservation Clubs (MUCC), Pheasants Forever, Quality Deer Management Association, local Conservation Districts, USDA Farm Services Agency, the DNR, and many other partners are coming together to promote pheasant cooperatives and general Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) sign-up around Southern Michigan. The goal of these events is to provide landowners with valuable information and tools that equip them to create and enhance wildlife habitat on their properties.
If you are interested in seeing more pheasants in your area, this event that starts at 6:30pm is for you:
- February 4: Alaiedon Township Hall, 2021 Holt Rd, Mason, MI 48854
- February 18: Baltimore Township Hall, 3100 E Dowling Rd, Hastings, MI 49058
- Pheasant Restoration Initiative Landowners Guide
- View the Michigan Pheasant Restoration Initiative Brochure.
- Michigan Pheasant Restoration Initiative video
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Pheasant Restoration Initiative
- Pheasant Restoration Initiative Information Flyer
- Pheasant Restoration Priority Areas Map
- Petition Handout for Cooperative Leaders
- Download the Michigan Pheasant Restoration Initiative logo
- Contacts for Landowner Assistance
- Lake Hudson Pheasant Cooperative Visit the cooperative's Facebook page (please note that this page does not represent the DNR).
Michigan Pheasant Restoration Initiative News
- Lenawee Conservation District Launches Michigan's First Pheasant Cooperative Learn more about the Lake Hudson Pheasant Cooperative in this article from the cooperative's newsletter.