Fisheries Division Library
- About the LibraryThe Fisheries Division Library, located at the Institute for Fisheries Research, was established in 1930 to serve the fisheries biologists of the Michigan Department of Conservation. The library now serves the fisheries biologists of the Michigan Department of Natural Resources; University of Michigan faculty, staff and students of the School of Natural Resources and Environment; and the Exhibit Museum of Natural History. The collection consists of more than 700 books; thousands of reports and reprints from around the world; and several journal, magazine, and newsletter subscriptions.
Search for Reports