Information for applicants interested in working with threatened or endangered species

In addition to the Fisheries Division's Scientific Collector's Permit, applicants interested in working with or possessing a fish, reptile, amphibian, mollusk, or crayfish species listed in Michigan as either Threatened or Endangered must also secure a Threatened and Endangered Species Permit from the T&E Unit in DNR Wildlife Division. Interested persons should contact the T&E permit coordinator Lori Sargent at or call 517-248-6216.