Cabins, yurts, tepees, pop-ups modification and cancellation policy
Reservation modification and cancellation policy
- The original reservation fee is non-refundable
- Changes and cancellations cannot be made more than 11 months in advance of arrival date.
- Cancellations made any time after processing this reservation until the close of business the day before your scheduled arrival date will incur a $10 cancellation fee. If you cancel on your day of arrival or later, you pay a $10 cancellation fee and forfeit the first night’s camping fee as well as the fee for each night that has passed.
- Reservations are held until 3 p.m. two days after your scheduled arrival date. If arriving after 3 p.m. two days after your scheduled arrival date, you must modify the reservation to delay the arrival date or cancel the reservation. Penalties will apply. Failure to do so will be considered a no-show with the loss of 2 night’s fees.
- Changes to this reservation prior to your day of arrival (i.e. change of dates or change sites within the same park) will incur a $10 modification fee.