- Michigan Boating Week, June 4-11, 2016
Michigan is a boater's paradise. With more than 3,288 miles of Great Lakes shoreline, 11,037 inland lakes and 36,350 miles of rivers and streams, residents and visitors are never farther than six miles from a lake or stream. To top it off, access to 154 species of fish enhances the incredible range of freshwater boating experiences.
Experience the varied boating opportunities that Michigan has to offer during Michigan Boating Week, June 4-11.
- Sign up for boating updates and newsletters
- Harbor slip prices and rates for 2016
- Michigan State Waterways Commission
- 2016 Cheboygan and Crooked River Lock Schedule
- Michigan Harbors Guide
- Clean Vessel Act - Boat Pumpout Grants
- Boating Infrastructure Grants
- Waterways Program Grants
- Michigan Fishing Tournament Information System
- Find Michigan state parks, trails and campgrounds using the DNR's Recreation Search website
- Operating dates for Michigan state park campgrounds, shelters and harbors