Download a Copy of the Michigan Harbors Guide
This publication is designed to offer information, location and amenities of Michigan's many harbors. It provides an aerial photograph and short description of each harbor to offer you a view of what to expect while traveling on Michigan's waters. The Michigan Harbor Guide is designed to be printed and stored in a 3-ring binder. The entire guide is available below as a full resolution PDF and a reduced resolution PDF with a smaller file size for slower internet connections. As pages in the guide are updated, they will be provided here, along with an updated version of the entire guide. This guide is not intended for navigational use. Please refer to your lake charts as a guide for navigational information. Select harbors can be reserved through the central reservation system. Reservations may be made for all dates up to six months in advance of arrival.
For reservations please call: 800-44-PARKS or visit: www.midnrreservations.com
Download the Entire Guide:
Download Individual Pages That Have Been Updated:
- Pages 117-118, Elk Rapids - Edward Grace Memorial Harbor - Updated February 29, 2016
- Page 89, Mackinac Island State Harbor - Updated February 2, 2016
- Page 150, Grand Haven Municipal Marina - Updated October 9, 2014
- Page 107, Harbor Springs Municipal Marina - Updated August 14, 2013
- Page 85, Straits State Harbor - Updated June 26, 2013
- Page 105, Beaver Island - Updated June 6, 2013
For information or assistance on this publication, contact the Michigan Department of Natural Resources, P.O. Box 30257, Lansing, MI 48909.
Additional boating information can be found by visiting the Michigan Recreational Boating Information System (MRBIS), at www.mcgi.state.mi.us/mrbis.