Ralph A. MacMullen Conference Center
The Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center has provided a unique conference center experience since 1941. Conveniently located in the northern Lower Peninsula, the RAM Center is situated in a natural setting on Higgins Lake. The conference center allows guests to unplug and connect with Michigan's natural, historical and cultural heritage.
The RAM Center is ideal for education institutions, government agencies, community service and nonprofit organizations, groups of persons with disabilities, companies or organizations who have a green agenda item as part of the meeting.
Overnight lodging, home-style food service and a dynamic staff provide an excellent foundation for creativity and inspiration. Each lodge has a comfortable lounge where guests can gather for leisure or small, informal meetings.
The RAM Center is home to the following amenities:
- Sleeping accommodations for 135 guests in six separate lodges.
- Five meeting rooms with one that can accommodate up to 275 participants.
- State-of-the-art conference equipment.
- Home-style food service.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Opportunities to weave environmental education through guided tours of the CCC museum, nature hikes, explorer programs and more.
- Eight miles of wooded trails for hiking, biking, snowshoeing, cross-county skiing and scavenger hunts.
- A sandy beach for swimming, volleyball, canoeing, bonfires and meeting activities.
- Campfires near the water's edge.
- Fly fishing the Au Sable River or ice fishing on Higgins Lake.
- About the RAM Center
- Rooms, Rates and Accommodations
- Area Attractions
- Printable Information Packet
- Printable Meeting Planner Forms
- Photo Gallery