Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center: 989-821-6200
With rustic-chic lodging and modern meeting space, the Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center combines the fun of summer camp with the facilities of a premier conference center. Nestled on the northern shore of Higgins Lake, this conference center has a 75-year legacy of conservation education and offers one of the most distinctive meeting experiences in Michigan's northern woods.
The RAM Center provides a recreational retreat for nonprofit, government and education-based organizations, as well as private businesses with an outdoor or green-themed agenda.
- Classroom space (seating for nearly 400)
- Fireside and waterfront meeting spaces
- Rustic overnight lodging (up to 135 guests)
- Family-style dining
- Four-season outdoor recreation opportunities
- Reservations and Location »
Reservations are limited to nonprofit, government, and education-based organizations, as well as private business with an outdoor or green-themed agenda. For more information or to begin planning your event, meeting or conference, call us at 989-821-6200. You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accommodations »
For more information on rates and to begin planning your next event, meeting or conference, contact 989-821-6200 or email email@example.com.
- Meeting rooms and equipment »
The RAM Center is known for its modern facilities with rustic décor. There are several meeting rooms that can accommodate from 6 to 275 attendees.
State-of-the-art meeting equipment rental is available upon request:
- projection screens
- VCR & DVD players
- dry erase boards
- lecterns and amplifiers
- free wireless internet is available to all guests
- conference phone
- video conference equipment
- flip charts
- name tags
- Meeting Planner and Information Packets »
Printable Information Packet
- Meeting room capacity
- Recreation Options
- AV equipment available
- Full Packet
Meeting Planner Forms
- Dining »
The RAM Center offers dining service in a relaxed, rustic setting. Menus are seasonal and changed daily so guests can indulge in a unique culinary experience. Special requests and dietary needs can be accommodated by request.
Served buffet style at 7:15 a.m. Breakfast includes oatmeal, assorted breakfast breads, fresh fruit, hot breakfast items, coffee/tea, milk and juice.
Lunch and Dinner
Meals are served buffet or family style. Lunch is served at noon and dinner is served at 5:30 p.m. A variety of light, hearty and healthy meals are offered and include fresh homemade breads and desserts. Meals are served with water and iced tea. During warm months, meals may be served on the beach.
A variety of morning and afternoon snacks, evening hors d’ oeuvres and beverages are available.
Special Dining Arrangements
Arrangements for special menus and alternate meal times can be made with the RAM Center manager.
- Recreation Opportunities »
There are opportunities for a number of recreational and social activities available at the RAM Center and within surrounding communities.
- Private beach for campfires and swimming
- Canoes and row boat rentals available
- Hiking - miles of trails for hiking and biking including a 3-mile long fitness trail
- Winter sports - snowshoe and ice fishing equipment available for rent, cross-country and downhill skiing opportunities
- Outdoor fires - Enjoy an evening campfire on the water or on our brick patio
- North Higgins State Park