Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center
With rustic-chic lodging and modern meeting space, the Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center combines the fun of summer camp with the facilities of a premier conference center. Nestled on the northern shore of Higgins Lake, this conference center has a 75-year legacy of conservation education and offers one of the most distinctive meeting experiences in Michigan’s northern woods.
The Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center provides a recreational retreat for nonprofit, government and education-based organizations, as well as private businesses with an outdoor or green-themed agenda.
- Classroom space (seating for nearly 400)
- Fireside and waterfront meeting spaces
- Rustic overnight lodging (up to 135 guests)
- Family-style dining
- Four-season outdoor recreation opportunities
- Rooms, Rates and Accommodations
- Area Attractions
- Printable Information Packet
- Printable Meeting Planner Forms
- Photo Gallery