- Bald Mountain Recreation Area
- Brighton Recreation Area
- Cheboygan State Park
- Craig Lake State Park
- Fort Custer Recreation Area
- Harrisville State Park
- Hartwick Pines State Park
- Holly Recreation Area
- Island Lake Recreation Area
- McLain State Park
- Ortonville Recreation Area
Camper cabins are 400-square foot cabins situated on a scenic lots overlooking lakes, bays and rivers. Showers and bathroom facilities are nearby in the modern campground. Each cabin sleeps up to six people with two sets of bunk beds in their own rooms and a futon in the main living area. See a complete floor plan.
The cabins offer electrical outlets and shelves for food and supplies. Campers must supply their own bedding, dishes and cookware. Outside the cabins the campers will find fire circles and picnic tables.
- Fort Wilkins Historic State Park
- Holland State Park
- Holly Recreation Area
- Interlochen State Park
- Ionia Recreation Area
- Lakeport State Park
- Metamora-Hadley Recreation Area
- Mitchell State Park
- Onaway State Park
- State Park Mini Cabins
Located within state park campgrounds, mini cabins are a simple and fun way to enjoy the outdoors.
Looking for more amenities, like an indoor restroom, shower and kitchen appliances? Michigan state park lodges offer all the amenities of home for an upscale camping experience. Accommodations include kitchens, multiple bedrooms and full bathrooms.
- Cheboygan State Park Modern Lodge - Sleeps 8
- Fayette Historic State Park's Furnace Hill Lodge - Sleeps 10
- Grand Haven State Park Lodge - Sleeps 8
- Highland Recreation Area Bass Lake Lodge - Sleeps 6
- Historic Bay Stone Lodge at J.W. Wells State Park - Sleeps 12
- Hoeft State Park Sears and Roebuck Lodge - Sleeps 8
- Kaug Wudjoo Lodge at Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park - Sleeps 12
- River Hawk Lodge at Proud Lake Recreation Area - Sleeps 24
- Tahquamenon Falls Lodge - Sleeps 10
- The Dune Grass Villa at Mears State Park - Sleeps 8
- The Lodge at Twin Lakes State Park - Sleeps 8
- Traverse City State Park Cottage - Sleeps 11
Tepees have a solid floor, closeable flaps and sleep up to four people in bunk beds or cots. Park staff sets up the tepee at some locations while other parks feature tepees that remain set up throughout the camping season.Tepee policies may vary from park to park. Please contact the park directly to learn more.