- Great Lakes Beach Safety
- Get fit in MI Big Green Gym! The DNR is teaming up with Michigan Recreation and Parks Association, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and local fitness instructors statewide to put the "out" back into workout! With fun outdoor programs like yoga, Pilates, strength training, cardio and more, you can enjoy fresh air AND fitness year-round! New programs are added monthly, so check here often for a complete list of fitness classes in state parks.
- Recreation 101 Recreation 101 is a series of free and inexpensive introductory lessons, taught by top instructors and sports equipment vendors. The goal is to provide the novice outdoor enthusiast with enough skill and knowledge to begin a new activity.
- Pet-Friendly Opportunities in Michigan State Parks
The Michigan DNR welcomes you and your pets to enjoy parks, trails and harbors together.
- Rec 101 Trailer
Through the generosity of The North Face, the DNR now has a gear trailer with just about everything needed for a group of 40 adults or 60 youth to experience camping.
- General RV
- Friends of the Porkies
- Ontonagon County Chamber of Commerce
- Partners of the DNR Recreation Division are Recipients of 2010 MRPA Community Service Awards
- Detroit Riverfront Conservancy
- Fox Island Lighthouse Association
- Michigan Association of Recreational Vehicles and Campgrounds (MARVAC)
- Michigan Geocaching Organization
- Friends of Wetzel State Recreation Area
- Heavner Canoe Rentals
- Friends of the Bay City State Recreation Area
- Baraga County Tourist and Recreation Association