Aloha State Park - 11th Annual Harvest FestivalDate: October 06, 2018 - October 07, 2018
Time: All Day Event
Location: Aloha State Park , 4347 Third Street, Cheboygan MI, 49721
Contact: Aloha State Park 231-625-2522
Join us for some spooky fun! Most activities take place at the campground host site. Campers are encouraged to start decorating their campsites at any time before the weekend. Each registered camper will vote for their favorite. The weekend schedule includes:
- 9 a.m. - Cider and donuts
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Kid's Games
- 3:30 p.m. - Chili Cook-off - Registered campers only. Participants are required to sign the rules ensuring health department temporary food permit procedures are followed.
- 6-8 p.m. - Trick-or-Treating - Open to public. Campground roads will be closed during trick-or-treating to ensure the safety of the children.
- Additional activities are taking place downtown thanks to the City of Cheboygan Chamber of Commerce.
Festivities will wrap up Sunday morning with coffee at the Campground Host Site. The top three winners in the chili cook-off and site decorating contest will receive trophies. The 1st place winners will get their name engraved on the main trophies that are always on display in the contact station. For more information, please call the park.
Please Note: The Michigan Department of Natural Resources makes every effort to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information on the web calendar. However, dates occasionally change and events may be canceled for any reason. Please call the unit hosting the event to confirm dates and times prior to your arrival.
For camping reservations, visit www.midnrreservations.com or call 1-800-447-2757.