How do I buy it? (non-Michigan residents)  »

The non-resident Recreation Passport is $32 (annual) or $9 (daily). It is valid until the end of the calendar year and comes in the form of a window sticker.

  • Purchase a window sticker at a state park or customer service center and place on inside, lower-right side of the passenger window.
  • Purchase a window sticker in advance at (this option only available to nonresidents).