This is the DNR
- DNR Mission StatementThe Michigan Department of Natural Resources is committed to the conservation, protection, management, use and enjoyment of the state's natural and cultural resources for current and future generations.
- DNR Scorecard Performance Summary DNR provides the public with a scorecard to track performance as part of our commitment to our customers.
- DNR Fact Sheet
- DNR 2012 Accomplishments
- Five Goals of the DNR
- Protect natural and cultural resources.
- Ensure sustainable recreation use and enjoyment.
- Enable strong natural resource-based economies.
- Improve and build strong relationships and partnerships.
- Foster effective business practices and good governance.
- Key Department InitiativesHunter and Angler Retention and Recruitment; Outreach and Education; Fish and Wildlife Health; Ecosystem Management and Forest Certification...
- Economic ImpactHunting, fishing and recreation boost Michigan's economy.
- Michigan DNR at a Glance
- Click here to take DNR Web site survey
- Subscribe to e-mail from the Michigan DNR
Meet the Director
- Meet the DirectorKeith Creagh brings a vast amount of
experience and love of the outdoors
to his position as director of the
Michigan Department of Natural Resources.
He has a robust background in policy
development, strategic planning and
relationship building and avidly pursues
his lifelong interests in outdoor recreation,
such ashunting, fishing, camping, and hiking.
Showcasing the DNR: Director Creagh ready to polish agency's image, strengthen economic ties
- DNR Directors Past and Present1921 - 2012