This is the DNR
- DNR Mission Statement The Michigan Department of Natural Resources is committed to the conservation, protection, management, use and enjoyment of the state's natural and cultural resources for current and future generations.
- Natural Resources at a Glance
- Economic Impact Hunting, fishing and recreation boost Michigan's economy.
- The DNR Strives to:
- Protect natural and cultural resources.
- Ensure sustainable recreation use and enjoyment.
- Enable strong natural resource-based economies.
- Improve and build strong relationships and partnerships.
- Foster effective business practices and good governance.
- DNR Scorecard Summary DNR provides the public with a scorecard to track performance as part of our commitment to our customers.
- Subscribe to e-mail from the Michigan DNR
- Click here to take DNR Web site survey
Meet the Director
- Meet the Director Keith Creagh brings a vast amount of experience and love of the outdoors to his position as director of the Michigan Department of Natural Resources. He has a robust background in policy development, strategic planning and relationship building and avidly pursues his lifelong interests in outdoor recreation, such as hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking.
- Showcasing the DNR: Director Creagh ready to
polish agency's image, strengthen economic ties When he graduated from college, Keith Creagh hoped to go straight to work for the Michigan Department of Natural Resources.
- DNR Directors Past and Present 1921 through today...
Boilerplate and Statutory Reports