Rules and Regulations - Hunting Digests and Fishing Guide
- Opportunity to sponsor 2016 Hunting and Trapping Digest
Would you like to communicate with more than 700,000 Michigan hunters? The DNR is offering an opportunity to sponsor the 2016 Michigan Hunting and Trapping Digest.
- Free Adobe Reader Mobile App Recommended for Smartphone Users
A free download of Adobe Reader Mobile is recommended for smartphone users who utilize the interactive PDF versions of our hunting digests. Our interactive PDFs have "clickable" tables of contents and hyperlinks making them more user friendly. By using Adobe Reader Mobile, you are ensured that all of the interactive features are available on your smartphone, as well as additional features like bookmarking, highlighting, adding notes, and even a "night mode" that reverses the PDF to white text on a black background. You can download Adobe Reader Mobile for free - for either iPhone or Android.
Hunting Digests are not a complete collection of hunting regulations and laws. They are a condensed collection of rules and regulations for hunters' convenience. The Wildlife Conservation Order contains complete listings of regulations and legal descriptions, including the boundaries of management units for each species applicable during their regular hunting seasons.
- 2015 Michigan Hunting and Trapping Digest (Interactive) - 7.5mb Download
- 2016 Spring Turkey Digest (Interactive) - 2.08mb Download
- 2016 Bear Hunting Digest (Interactive)- 3mb Download
- 2016 Elk Hunting Digest (Interactive) - 1.4mb Download
- 2015 Antlerless Deer Hunting Digest (Interactive) - 3mb Download
- 2015 Fall Turkey Digest (Interactive) - 1.04mb Download
- 2015 Reserved Waterfowl Hunting Digest (Interactive) - 0.3mb Download
- 2015 Waterfowl Hunting Digest (Interactive) - 1.5mb Download
- 2015-16 Hunting Access Program Digest (Interactive) - 1.3mb Download