• The Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act The Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, Public Act 451 of 1994, as amended, provides protection and enhancement of the public trust for managing these land and mineral resources.
• Minerals Management SectionMineral information is available at the program links identified below; additional questions or comments may be directed to staff.
For Metallic or Nonmetallic Minerals Tom Hoane, 517-284-5868 or email@example.com
Mineral PurchasesKaren Maidlow, 517-284-5880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Oil and GasJulie Manson, 517-284-5881 or email@example.com
Underground Gas StorageTom Hoane, 517-284-5868 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For other mineral questions, contact 517-284-5850 or email@example.com
• Oil & Gas Lease Auction Information
• Kennecott Eagle Mine Project Information
• Frequently Asked Questions About Oil and Gas Leases in Michigan
• Recreational Gold Panning and Sluicing on State Land The DNR has adopted new rules aimed at making recreational gold panning and sluicing on state land accessible to outdoor enthusiasts.