- The Natural Resources and Environmental Protection ActThe Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, Public Act 451 of 1994, as amended, provides protection and enhancement of the public trust for managing these land and mineral resources.
Mineral information is available at the program links identified below; additional questions or comments may be directed to staff.
Program Information Contact Information Metallic or Nonmetallic Minerals Tom Hoane 517-284-5868 email@example.com Mineral Purchases Karen Maidlow 517-284-5880 firstname.lastname@example.org Oil and Gas Julie Manson 517-284-5881 email@example.com Underground Gas Storage Tom Hoane 517-284-5868 firstname.lastname@example.org For other mineral questions Andrea Turner 517-284-5850 email@example.com
- Oil & Gas Lease Auction Information
- Kennecott Eagle Mine Project Information
- Frequently Asked Questions About Oil and Gas Leases in Michigan
- Recreational Gold Panning and Sluicing on State LandThe DNR has adopted new rules aimed at making recreational gold panning and sluicing on state land accessible to outdoor enthusiasts.