Land Sales & Land Auctions
The Michigan Department of Natural Resources will be offering public land for sale through live auctions in August. Two auctions of surplus state-managed public land will be held in Sault Ste. Marie (August 11) and in Baldwin (August 19). Details about each auction and property are available at https://www.tax-sale.info.
Live auction begins Thursday, Aug. 11, at noon at the Kewadin Casino, 2186 Shunk Road, in Sault Ste. Marie, MI.
Live auction begins Friday, Aug. 19, at noon at Amvets Post 1988, 1959 W 24th Street, in Baldwin, MI.
- Buy Now! Properties for Sale!
Properties that did not receive successful bids in previous auctions have been relisted for sale. These parcels are available for immediate purchase.
- Subscribe to Land for Sale updates from Michigan DNR
- Land Sales & Auctions: Terms and Conditions The terms and conditions of purchasing DNR lands owned by the State of Michigan are covered in this document. It is important that you read and understand all the terms and conditions of DNR Land Sales.
- Exchange Land With the DNR
- Private Road Easement Letter and Application
- Private Road Easement Application
- Frequently Asked Questions Sealed bid land auctions, frequently asked questions.