Land Sales & Land Auctions
The 2017 Winter Auction has concluded. The bid opening is scheduled for January 24. All bidders will be notified regarding the status of their bid the following week via USPS mail. Auction parcels that were not sold will be relisted for direct sale on the BuyNow page (below) after the bids have been processed.
- Buy Now! Properties for Sale!
Properties from the 2016 Summer Auctions that did not receive successful bids have been relisted for sale. Other properties that did not sell in previous auctions are also available for immediate purchase.
- Subscribe to Land for Sale updates from Michigan DNR
- Land Sales & Auctions: Terms and Conditions The terms and conditions of purchasing DNR lands owned by the State of Michigan are covered in this document. It is important that you read and understand all the terms and conditions of DNR Land Sales.
- Exchange Land With the DNR
- Land Transaction Application
- Private Road Easement Letter and Application
- Frequently Asked Questions Sealed bid land auctions, frequently asked questions.