Land Sales & Land Auctions
- 2016 Spring DNR Surplus Land Auction.
A sealed bid surplus land auction will be open until June 7. The auction features parcels located in counties mainly in central and northern Lower Michigan, including Cheboygan, Clare, Gladwin, Kalkaska, Marquette, Midland, Muskegon, Newaygo, Roscommon, and Wexford. Parcel listings are currently available to view in the “2016 Spring DNR Surplus Land Auction” link. There you will find additional information, maps of the properties and a “Land Auction Bid” form. Bid forms must be printed out, signed, and mailed to the address on the form on/before June 7. The bid opening is scheduled for June 21. All bidders will be notified regarding the status of their bid the following week.
- Buy Now! Properties for Sale!
Properties from the 2016 Winter Auction that did not receive successful bids have been relisted for sale. Other properties that did not sell in previous auctions are also available for immediate purchase.
- Subscribe to Land for Sale updates from Michigan DNR
- Land Sales & Auctions: Terms and Conditions The terms and conditions of purchasing DNR lands owned by the State of Michigan are covered in this document. It is important that you read and understand all the terms and conditions of DNR Land Sales.
- Exchange Land With the DNR
- Private Road Easement Application
- Private Road Easement Letter and Application
- Frequently Asked Questions Sealed bid land auctions, frequently asked questions.