Archery: A Safe Sport
Did you know that archery ranks as one of the safest activities offered in any organized group setting? According to the National Safety Council, archery is safer than every ball sport taught in schools.
Upon successful completion of the NASP Basic Archery Instructor (BAI) course graduates will possess the necessary knowledge to maintain archery's extraordinary safety record!
BAI course graduates will understand how to:
- Set up an archery range and shoot in a safe direction
- Utilize waiting, shooting and target lines
- Adhere to internationally accepted whistle commands
- Move students safely about the range
- Handle,inspect and repair all archery equipment to prevent injury to themselves and others.
Check out this video on archery safety: