- Bring a workshop to your site!
Contact Natalie Elkins at email@example.com to plan a professional development workshop for your center or school staff, neighboring naturalists, preschool educators or camp staff. What a great way to meet the environmental educators in your community, and to build partnerships. WILD workshops each provide a guide, interactive activities that focus on illustrating life science standards, but often involve math, ELA and art too, and sharing new ideas for implementation.
A workshop needs 12 or more people registered, and can be custom built to meet your groups needs. Professional development workshop choices are: ($35 per person for one guide covered in a workshop, additional $15 for the second)
- Growing Up WILD-for early learners
- Project WILD K-12 Terrestrial
- Aquatic WILD K-12--with new STEM and career components!
- Flying WILD-bird education to culminate in a festival
- Any combination of the above
Book one today!
Project Wild Coordinator
525 W. Allegan
Lansing, MI 48933