Michigan Wolf News and Policy
A summary report of the MSU survey conducted at the DNR's public wolf meetings is now available.
Click here for a summary of questions asked at the DNR's public wolf meetings, as well as a summary of the answers provided at the meetings.
Public Meetings on the potential public harvest of wolves have been completed. Click here to view the presentation.
If you are interested in providing input on this topic we encourage you to review the presentation and then provide comments to email@example.com. Please put "Wolf Input" in the subject line.
Rationale/Basis of NRC for Approval and Adoption of Wildlife Conservation Order Amendments 13 and 14 of 2013
Wildlife Conservation Order Amendment No. 13 of 2013
Wildlife Conservation Order Amendment No. 14 of 2013
- Michigan Wolf Management Plan
- Report: Wolf Roundtable Final Report
- Report: Science Relevant to Wolf Management in Michigan
- Report: Measuring the social carrying capacity for Gray Wolves in Michigan
- Report: Michigan Wolf Management 2009 Report
- Michigan Wolf Management History (PDF)
- Wolves and Humans Resource Page
- MiDNR Brochure: Did a Predator Kill my Livestock?
- MiDNR Brochure: How to Minimize Livestock Losses to Predators
- International Wolf Center
- Canis lupus (University of Michigan, Museum of Zoology)
- Gray Wolves in the Western Great Lakes (U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service)
- Gray Wolf (National Wildlife Federation)