A Landowner's Guide
- Managing Michigan's Wildlife: a landowner's guide Regardless of the size of your property, whether it is an urban back yard, a "back forty", or more than a section, you can set goals and take the proper steps to improve your property for wildlife. Every piece of property is important to the big picture, and it is not too late to begin improving our land. This guide provides the information you will need to conserve Michigan's plants, animals, and ecosystems.> TO THE GUIDE
- Landowner Technical Assistance Information about the Landowner Incentive Program is available here, as well as contact information for local private land biologists by region. > TO THE GUIDE
- Subscribe to Wildlife Viewing Updates
The 40th Anniversary of the Michigan Endangered Species Act was celebrated from June through December 2014. Thank you to everyone who celebrated with us!
- Wildlife Offices
- Report Wildlife Observations Much of the observation data that we receive comes not from the Department's efforts, but from Michigan's citizens like you.
- Natural Resources Conservation Services