The Seven Wetland Wonders

MWHA Regulations Organized By Managed Hunt Area

Map of Michigan with points of reference

The state-owned Managed Waterfowl Hunt Areas no longer require an area use permit or fee. However, hunters still need a free zone permit, which you can get on-site. A permit may also be required to hunt on other public lands, such as Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge.