The Michigan Department of Natural Resources (DNR) introduces a cutting-edge, web-based application that allows users to plan their next hunting trip. Mi-HUNT users can navigate through a variety of map layers to create their own custom maps or download pre-made maps to meet their specific hunt planning needs. Mi-HUNT also includes GPS download so users can pick a spot on the map in Mi-HUNT and navigate to it while hunting.
The interactive layers of Mi-HUNT allow the user to view:
- Select Private Land Open to the Public for Hunting
- All State Game and Wildlife Areas
- 7,000,000 Acres of Vegetation Cover Types
- Aerial Imagery in a Variety of Formats Covering the Entire State
- Recreational Facilities such as Forest Campgrounds, Trails, Wildlife Areas and Boat Ramps
- Street Maps and Directions to their Hunting Areas
This application provides the best web and printing experience using the following web browsers. Click on a link to download one of these browsers:
Internet Explorer 7/8
This project is supported by the Hunting Heritage Partnership, a grant program of the National Shooting Sports Foundation, Inc.