What if I see or catch an invasive carp in Michigan or the Great Lakes?

If you see or happen to catch a fish you believe to be an invasive carp, do not release it. Report it as soon as possible by contacting Seth Herbst, DNR Fisheries Division, herbsts1@michigan.gov 517-284-5841. Invasive carp can also be reported using the Invasive Carp reporting form.