DNR Customer Service Guide [PDF]
Lansing Office Open Monday - Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Outside of Lansing DNR Service Centers, Open Monday - Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Connect with us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
REPORT ALL POACHING — 1-800-292-7800
Report All Poaching Complaint Form This reporting form is for Michigan complaints only.
Complaints may be given to our operators by reporting online or calling the toll-free Report All Poaching number.
- Click for camping reservations or call 1-800-447-2757
- For campground or harbor reservation questions or problems please use this reservation system comment form, or e-mail DNR-Reservations@michigan.gov.
- For information on Recreation Passport, please visit: www.michigan.gov/recreationpassport. If you have questions, please call 517-284-7275
- Online Report Card: Tell us about your park, recreation area, or boating experience.
- Buy your fishing license.
- If you have questions about fishing licenses, e-mail to: MDNR-E-License@michigan.gov or call: 517-373-1204.
- For general fishing questions, please e-mail DNR-Fisheries@michigan.gov
- Information on wildfires
- Burn permit information www.michigan.gov/burnpermit
- For general forestry questions, please e-mail DNR-Forestry@michigan.gov
- Buy your hunting license
- If you have questions about hunting licenses, e-mail to: MDNR-E-License@michigan.gov
- Obtain a copy of your hunter safety certificate (or boating, ORV, snowmobiling)
- For general hunting questions, please e-mail DNR-Wildlife@michigan.gov
- Hunting, fishing, trespass, and other laws and regulations
- Boating Laws
- Snowmobile Regulations
- Off-Road Vehicle Laws
- How to Become a Conservation Officer: www.michigan.gov/conservationofficers
- For general enforcement questions, please e-mail DNR-LawEnforcement@michigan.gov
- Buy your hunting or fishing license
- General questions about hunting and fishing licenses, snow permits, ORV licenses, or using the e-license Web site please e-mail to: MDNR-E-License@michigan.gov or call 517-373-1204
- Find a public boating access site, marina, or harbor
- ORV/ATV Riding
- Snowmobile Trail Maps
- If you have general recreation questions, please e-mail DNR-ParksAndRecreation@michigan.gov
- Report sightings of wolves, cougars, moose, diseased animals, etc.
- Feral Swine — report sightings and information: www.michigan.gov/feralswine
- Licensed Wildlife Rehabilitators
- For general wildlife questions, please e-mail DNR-Wildlife@michigan.gov or call 517-284-9453 (517-284-WILD)
Please note: If you are conducting research for a school project, it is recommended that you use the search function of the site to locate information concerning your topic. The Wildlife Division is unable to provide students with additional wildlife information and resources beyond what is available on the DNR website. We are excited to be able to provide our web content to you as a resource to help you learn the valuable skill of web-based research.