- Landowner shall not deny the public the privilege of hunting (which includes trapping) and fishing on CF land.
- Foot access for the acts of hunting and fishing.
- Any activity other than the acts of hunting, trapping and fishing is at the landowner’s discretion and requires landowner permission.
- CF land must not be posted in any manner to restrict or infer restriction of entry for hunting and fishing (with the exception of active logging sites and oil/gas extraction sites).
- Landowner may restrict, through posting, activities other than public hunting and fishing, as long as the posting is clear that the land is open to foot access for hunting and fishing.