Welcome to the Michigan Historical Museum System Online!
Enjoy the 12 museums and historic sites in the Michigan Historical Museum Systemyour pathway to fun and discovery. The Michigan Historical Museum in Lansing presents an overview of the state's history. Other historic sites and museums throughout the state focus on themes in Michigan history.
Visit Michigan's state museums online or in person. Click on the map or on the list of locations to go to each museum's home page, where you'll find maps, hours and other visitor information. Or take a tour through Michigan's past by visiting our online exhibits.
- Fort Wilkins and Copper Harbor Lighthouse
- Michiagn Iron Industry Museum
- Fayette Historic Townsite
- Father Marquette National Memorial
- Hartwick Pines Logging Museum
- Civilian Conservation Corps Museum
- Great Lakes Maritime Heritage Center
- Tawas Point Lighthouse
- Sanilac Petroglyphs
- Michigan Historical Museum
- Mann House
- Walker Tavern
Contact the Michigan Historical Center.