General Reference Services
- Archives of Michigan Research FeesPlease call (517) 373-3559 for research services and fees information.
- Reference Requests to the Archives of MichiganRequest Archives of Michigan reference services by mail, phone and online. Link to our Online Reference Request Form.
- Visitor InformationComing to the Archives of Michigan for the first time? Here's what to expect and how we can help you.
- Archives of Michigan CircularsArchival Circulars identify the records that the Archives of Michigan holds on a given topic.
- Citation Formats (Suggestions for)Using a document or photograph from the Archives of Michigan in a publication or school report? Here you will find examples of how to cite the item.
- Spanish American War Medal Recipients - MichiganA name index of Michigan Spanish American War medal winners.
- World War II Honor List for MichiganAn honor list of Michigan World War II veterans.
- World War I Michigan Clubroom RegisterWorld War I Michigan Clubroom Register
- Military Sources PageThe Archives of Michigan houses primary material on Michigan's wars.
- Civil War Principals and Substitutes IndexThis database lists the names of Michigan principal draftees and substitutes. It was created from original descriptive rolls of Civil War units.
- Genealogy Sources GuideA guide to the geneaglogical sources available at the Archives of Michigan.
- Michigan County Clerks Genealogy DirectoryFind your way to the 83 county clerk offices in Michigan with this useful guide.
- Indexes to Naturalization RecordsFind thirty-four online indexes to county circuit court naturalization records.
- Genealogy of a House This guide will help you research the history of your house.