Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan
The Michigan Department of Natural Resources 2018-2022 Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) has been approved by the National Park Service.
- 2018 Recreation Plan Workshop Presentation
- 2018 Recreation Grants Workshop Presentation
- 2018 Recreation Grant Workshop Schedule
- 2017 Trust Fund Acquisition Application Rankings
- 2017 Trust Fund Development Application Rankings
- 2017 Land and Water Application Rankings
- 2017 Recreation Passport Application Rankings
- MiRecGrants This is where you apply for public outdoor recreation grants, Dam Management Grants, or Marine Safety Grants. Once you have created your account, you can submit, track, and amend your grant applications and administer awarded grants.
- 2016 Grants Catalog IC 1950
This catalog includes all funding programs available through the Michigan Department of Natural Resources.
- Invasive Species, Habitat & Dam Management Grant Fact Sheet
- Recreation Grant Programs Fact Sheet
- Michigan Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) 2013-2017
- Clean Michigan Initiative (CMI) Recognition Plaque Information