Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF)
- 2014 LWCF Grant Recommendations
- Subscribe to Recreation Grants Programs updates from Michigan DNR
- The LWCF Program provides matching grants to States and local governments for the acquisition and development of public outdoor recreation areas and facilities. The program is intended to create and maintain a nationwide legacy of high quality recreation areas and facilities and to stimulate non-federal investments in the protection and maintenance of recreation resources across the United States.
Note: For eligibility, Natural Resources Trust Fund and Land and Water Conservation Fund grants require approved 5-year recreation plans. Make sure yours is up-to-date or that you provide a 5-year plan by March 1, 2013.
- 2015 Recreation Grant Workshops Participants will learn about how to apply for grants from the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund program, the Land and Water Conservation Fund program, and the Recreation Passport Grant program.
- Recognition signs are now available for the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund and the Land and Water Conservation Fund.
5-Year Recreation Plan Guidelines
Grants Management Staff