Waterfowl Advisory Committee
- About the Citizens Waterfowl Advisory Committee The CWAC mission is to provide feedback to the DNR-Wildlife Division on existing and proposed waterfowl regulations and wetland issues. CWAC members must present views and concerns which represent stakeholders from their areas of the state and disseminate information learned at CWAC meetings back to those stakeholders. The CWAC mission includes waterfowl and wetland issues beyond hunting regulations. The DNR-Wildlife Division's Waterfowl and Wetland Program benefits from CWAC input on issues such as wetland conservation, planning and prioritization of waterfowl habitat projects, support for priority wetland acquisitions, waterfowl habitat management, and waterfowl hunter recruitment and retention.
- Citizens Waterfowl Advisory Committee Application
- CWAC Procedures
Meetings, Schedules & Agendas
- March 2014 CWAC Meeting Minutes
- August 2013 CWAC Meeting Minutes
- March 2013 CWAC Meeting Minutes
- August 2012 CWAC Meeting Minutes
- March 2012 CWAC Meeting Minutes
- August 2011 CWAC Meeting Minutes
- March 2010 CWAC Meeting Minutes
- March 2009 CWAC Meeting Minutes
The next CWAC meeting will be March 7th from 9:00am - 3:30pm. The meeting will take place at Fred's of Roscommon, and an agenda will be available at the meeting.
Meet the Committee