Forest Management Advisory Committee
- About the Forest Management Advisory Committee (FMAC)
The committee's role is to assist the DNR in balancing the environmental, social and economic issues surrounding forest management.
- Bylaws of the Forest Management Advisory Committee
- Right to Forest Act
Meetings, Schedules & Agendas
- Open Meeting Notice - Jan. 4, 2017
- Jan. 4, 2017 FMAC Meeting Agenda
- 2017 FMAC Meetings Schedule
Contact: Kim Korbecki
- Please note: Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for the Forest Management Advisory Committee meetings should call 517-284-5876 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of five business days before the meeting.
- Public Comment If you wish to make a public comment to the committee you must either request to do so in advance, or fill out a public comment request card on the day of a meeting.