The Waterways Commission
The seven-member commission is an advisory body responsible for the acquisition, construction and maintenance of recreational harbors, channels, docking and launching facilities, and administration of commercial docks in the Straits of Mackinac.
The commission members are appointed by the Governor, with the advise and consent of the Senate, to serve three-year terms. Upon expiration of a term, a member may continue to serve until re-appointed or a successor is appointed.
Contact: Michelle Wieber
517-284-6138 or email@example.com
- Rules and Regulations of the Waterways Commission
Resolutions & Related Documents
- 10-2016-05 Resolution - Support for Amendment of the Watercraft Registration Rates and to Provide for Marine Safety Enhancements Related to Paddlesports and Pontoon Vessels Operating in Michigan Waters
- 12-2015-01 Resolution - Support for Utilization of Remaining FY2013 Emergency Dredging Funds
- 04-2016-01 Resolution - Support for Utilization of Remaining FY2013 Emergency Dredging Funds
- 04-2016-03 Resolution - Support for Additional FY2016 Waterways Capital Outlay Funding
- 04-2016-02 Resolution - Approve the Grant Awards for Waterways Funding
- 10-2016-06 Resolution - Support the Agency Policy on State Water Trail Designations