Services for State and Local Government
- A variety of services are available to government agencies to assist with the effective and efficient management of records.
- Microfilming Services Information about microfilming services that are available to Michigan government agencies.
- Document Imaging Services Information about document imaging services that are available to Michigan government agencies.
- Records Center Operations (state agencies only) The Records Center is responsible for the storage and control of inactive state records. Learn how to pack, transfer and retrieve boxes.
- Disposition of Public Records How to dispose of public records that have fulfilled their retention period.