Services for State and Local Government
- A variety of services are available to government agencies to assist with the effective and efficient management of records.
- Microfilming ServicesInformation about microfilming services that are available to Michigan government agencies.
- Document Imaging ServicesInformation about document imaging services that are available to Michigan government agencies.
- Records Center Operations (state agencies only)The Records Center is responsible for the storage and control of inactive state records. Learn how to pack, transfer and retrieve boxes.
- Electronic Document Management Solutions (TRIM and IRMA)Information about document management solutions that are available to state government agencies.
- Disposition of Public RecordsHow to dispose of public records that have fulfilled their retention period.