- Records Management Laws
- Introduction to Records Management Services
Learn more about the services that are available to state and local government agencies.
- Records Management Services Brochure This brochure provides a general overview of the State of Michigan Records Management Services for state government.
- Local Government Records Management Manual All of the basic information that local governments need about their responsibilities for managing records.
- Records Analyst Assistance
Records analysts help agencies determine which record keeping options best fit their business processes.
- Records Management Professional Associations
Learn more about professional associations that address records management and archival issues regionally and nationally.
- Records Management Services
P.O. Box 30026
3400 N. Grand River Ave.
Lansing, Michigan 48909
Technology, Management and Budget