- CDC Information About H3N2 Swine Influenza
Get the most up-to-date information about H3N2 Swine Influenza from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Zika Virus Information for Michigan Residents
Get the most up-to-date information about Zika virus from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Michigan Zoonotic and Vector-borne Disease Surveillance Report: 2014
- Tick Bite and Lyme Disease Prevention in Michigan
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!
Michigan related resources for identifying and preventing bed bug infestations, and how to choose the right pest control options. Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!
Sites of Interest
- State and Federal Diagnostic Laboratories
- Michigan Veterinary Medical Association
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- United States Animal Health Association (USAHA)
- Southeast Cooperative Wildlife Disease Study (SCWDS)
- Pestworld for Kids
- Merck Veterinary Manual
- Bird Disease Field Manual - U.S. Geological Survey National Wildlife Health Center
- Office International des Epizooties - animal disease status world-wide
- Who should report conditions and diseases that threaten the health of the public?