The State of Michigan continues to provide valuable resources and information to help Flint families recover from the water crisis.
The state of Michigan continues to provide necessary support and resources to Flint residents recovering from the city’s water crisis.
Critical clean water resources like bottled water, water filters, and water testing kits are available for free to Flint families.
Flint residents who have returned a water testing kit to a water resource site can find their test results on this website.
The latest news updates regarding the Flint water crisis are available to keep the city’s residents and the media informed.
Helpful Resources Title
Local services, reports, and alternative language resources are available to Flint residents. If you need additional help, have questions, or require assistance,
please call United Way 2-1-1.
- Water Resource Site in Ward 7 Moving on November 5
- Community Water Resource Sites Changing Hours
- 2nd Ward Water Resource Site Closed on Thursday
- Ward 9 Water Resource Site at Temporary Location Saturday
- Reduced Hours at 2nd Ward Water Resource Site This Week
- Community Water Resource Sites Closed on Labor Day