The State of Michigan continues to provide valuable resources and information to help Flint families recover from the water crisis.
The state of Michigan continues to provide necessary support and resources to Flint residents recovering from the city’s water crisis.
Critical clean water resources like bottled water, water filters, and water testing kits are available for free to Flint families.
Flint residents who have returned a water testing kit to a water resource site can find their test results on this website.
The latest news updates regarding the Flint water crisis are available to keep the city’s residents and the media informed.
Helpful Resources Title
Local services, reports, and alternative language resources are available to Flint residents. If you need additional help, have questions, or require assistance,
please call United Way 2-1-1.
- Community Water Resource Site Moving on Thursday
- Community Water Resource Sites Open in Every Flint Ward
- Community Water Resource Site Now Open in Ward 8
- Community Water Resource Site Now Open in 5th Ward
- Community Water Resource Site Closed for the Day on July 30
- Seventh Community Water Resource Site Now Open in 2nd Ward